Thursday, May 31, 2012

Project 2

Project two revolved around the alter ego.  I tried to persuade my kids to model for my pictures, but only two of them thought it might be fun to dress up and be photographed.  My niece was also willing to help out.  I really haven't photographed people much, other than the basic quick photo to document an event.  It is always difficult to capture my youngest, but when I do, I think they can be some of my most successful pictures. 

I allowed the kids to dress up in whatever they wanted and pose mostly however they wanted.  It was an excruciating, steamy day so we took lots of breaks.  I think we all had a good time, except when Samson was bit by giant ants!







I really enjoy making composite photographs.  I find my creative process interesting- just one piece can trigger a whole image.  The composition unfolded after thinking Rhianna looked like an animal trainer in the Yu-gi-oh costume.  When I went inside, animal crackers were all over the table, and the rest is history.  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment