Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inspiration for Death, Dreams, and Desires Project

Digital Fine Art Photography by Luis Beltrán
"Enamorado de la Luna" Luis Beltran
"Mirlos" Luis Beltran

Digital Fine Art Photography by Luis Beltrán
"Mariposa de Otono" Luis Beltran


My ideas for Project 2, Death, Dreams, and Desires, are leaning towards Surreal Dreamscapes produced by compositing images together.  I would like the backgrounds of the photo to be equally important as the subject by creating interesting colors and textures found in paintings.  I plan to use my youngest daughter in some of the photographs as well as interesting or strange objects into the compositions.  Another possibility for this project is using a Holga or some other type of cheap camera with black and white film to just wing it and see what I can produce.  Happy accidents hopefully!  Good thing I have a back up plan.











No comments:

Post a Comment